It is the policy of PT PETROLOG INDAH (Petrolog), in its delivery of logistics, lifting and heavy transportation equipment services to the Oil & Gas, Mining and General Industries in Indonesia, to achieve customer satisfaction whilst acting in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
Petrolog implements PREVENTION policies in providing a safe workplace for employees, customers, contractors and the public. It takes responsibility for environmental resource conservation and the prevention of pollution.
The owners and senior management of Petrolog are responsible and accountable. They strive to encourage the support of all personnel and interested parties in their implementation of this Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental (QHSE) policy and the achievement of their objectives.
In order that Petrolog complies with this policy it is my responsibility to ensure that a formal Management System (MS) is maintained and continually improved.
The Petrolog MS complies with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. It controls all of Petrolog’s key business processes.
Particular mention is made of the following aspects:
- Compliance with all laws and regulations governing occupational health & safety and environmental performance
- The delivery of appropriate QHSE training for all operational personnel
- The provision of appropriate personal protective equipment to employees based on their tasks
- The creation of sustainable work practices and QHSE objectives for continually improving performance standards
- To use environmentally acceptable materials that minimize waste, prevent pollution and save energy by reducing consumption in all activities
- The development of a culture of individual accountability for the implementation of QHSE Management System as a part of the overall business operation
It is my responsibility to ensure that this policy is available, communicated to and understood by all employees, customers, contractors and other interested parties such as suppliers and the communities in which we operate. This includes making them aware of their QHSE obligations and how that impacts on the achievement of Petrolog’s policy and objectives.
I undertake to make appropriate resources available to execute this policy as a matter of priority.
The QHSE Policy and the Management System is periodically reviewed to ensure effectiveness and to keep it updated and relevant to any changed condition.
Jakarta, 21 Desember 2010
Ing. Ida Bagus N.W. Manuaba